Boss Guitar and Bass Effects
120 results. Displaying items 1–25.
The prices shown include VAT. Free Shipping Over €149
Electric Guitar Effect Pedal Tube amplifiers enable a wide range of awesome sounds: from soft jazz over the hardest rock all the way to melancholic blues. A tube amp enhances the power of expression of a guitar by highlighting...
- Bluesy, natural, vintage tube amp sound
- Reacts to every nuance and volume change
- Controls: Level, Tone and Gain
Effects UnitThe BOSS BF3 Flanger is the successor to the popular BF2 and so therefore has all the characteristics of its predecessor with a little something extra. All the official flanging sounds can be adjusted by the Depth, Width, Resonance...
- The legacy of the legendary BF-2
- The best Boss Flanging effects
- New ultra- and gate / pan modes for ultra-fat flanging
Effect Pedal for Electric Guitar Innovative, easy-to-use Vocoder pedal, 4 Modes: Vintage, Advanced, Talk Box and Choir Mode, Vintage fashion for classic electronic synthesizer voices, Advanced mode for novel Vocoder sounds with improved clarity, Talk-Box Mode allows talking solo...
- Innovative, easy-to-use Vocoder pedal
- 4 Modes: Vintage, Advanced, Talk Box and Choir Mode
- Vintage fashion for classic electronic synthesizer voices
Guitar Synthesiser No special pickups required - playable with any guitar with standard jack cable, latency-free playing feel, Three simultaneously playable synthesiser sections plus 4 Effects Processors, Enables the processing of a normal guitar signal with synthesiser filters, amplifiers,...
- No special pickups required - playable with any guitar with standard jack cable
- latency-free playing feel
- Three simultaneously playable synthesiser sections plus 4 Effects Processors
Distortion Pedal The BOSS DS 1 is already a classic among distortion pedals. Compared to the legendary overdrive pedals from BOSS, it provides considerably rougher and more aggressive distortion, which is clearly oriented towards the stack sound of British...
- Hard distortion effect for guitar and keyboard
- Reproduces faithfully all the subtle nuances of the dynamics at any volume
- Controls: Level, Distortion & Tone
Studio Hall In Pedal Format Compact and versatile reverb pedal built with rich, dense sound, Newly developed algorithms in studio quality thanks to the latest technology BOSS, 8 Sound modes provide a wide range of game Prepare reverbs, Expression...
- Compact and versatile reverb pedal built with rich, dense sound
- Newly developed algorithms in studio quality thanks to the latest technology BOSS
- 8 Sound modes provide a wide range of game Prepare reverbs
Volume pedalThe BOSS - FV - 50 H can be seen on many pedalboards. Thanks to double inputs and outputs, various stereo or multi -amp setups can be controlled and with the Minimum knob you've practically got a rhythm preset...
- Input Phone Jack x 2
- Output Tuner Out
- Dimensions 86 (W) x 200 (D) x 54 (H) mm
Tap Tempo Pedal Faithful replica of the analog tape-echo classic that is still used today in numerous music productions because of its warm, rich and musical sound . In the 70s, this unit shaped the sound of many successful...
- Perfect simulation of the RE 201 Space Echo
- Mode Selector
Effects pedal for electric guitar Digital delay, Controls: Effect Level, Feedback, Delay Time and Mode, 3 Delay time modes, Delay time control for quick adjustment of exact delay time between 12.5 to 800 ms, Hold function: Repeats delay sound...
- Digital delay
- Controls: Effect Level, Feedback, Delay Time and Mode
- 3 Delay time modes
Effects Pedal Preamp for electro-acoustic guitars, Acoustic Resonance reproduces the complex resonance characteristics of an unamplified tone, Ambience adds reverberation that is perfectly optimized especially for acoustic guitars, Notch filter for feedback control, Controls: Ambience, Acoustic Resonance and Notch,...
- Preamp for electro-acoustic guitars
- Acoustic Resonance reproduces the complex resonance characteristics of an unamplified tone
- Ambience adds reverberation that is perfectly optimized especially for acoustic guitars
Mono Volume PedalThe BOSS FV-500 is the worthy successor of the volume pedal classic FV 300. The H version is designed with high impedance and is therefore designed for use between guitar and amp. Thanks to the Minimum...
- Aluminium casing
- High impedance
- Input and output jack on the front
Loop Station 3 Stereo tracks, each with two separate footswitches: Rec, play and stop, Easily operated volume fader for each track, Expression pedal to effect control in real time, 3 Hours stereo recording time and 99 internal memory locations,...
- 3 Stereo tracks, each with two separate footswitches: Rec, play and stop
- Easily operated volume fader for each track
- Expression pedal to effect control in real time
Graphic Equalizer For Electric GuitarAnother boss-babe who has made a career on countless professional pedalboards. 7 frequency bands, which are tailored to the needs of guitarists, make it possible to fine-tune the sound. If you want to filter out the...
- 7-band EQ from 100 Hz to 6.4 kHz with / -15 dB each
- Ideal for guitar sounds
- Perfect as a boost pedal for solos, for switching to an alternative sound or for eliminating feedback, especially when connected to a distortion amplifier
Electric Guitar Multi-effect Floor board, 400 memory locations (200 User + 200 Preset), 100 dB dynamic range, Effects: compressor, overdrive, distortion, preamp, EQ, delay, chorus, reverb, 2 Illuminated LCD displays, Inputs: Jack, AUX-IN (Mini jack stereo), Outputs: 2 x...
- Floor board
- 400 memory locations (200 User + 200 Preset)
- 100 dB dynamic range
Guitar- and Bass Preamp 2.1-Channel sound system with subwoofer, 2x Jack input for guitar, Bass or microphone, Control for input signal, Master level control, Recording function, 1x AUX input, Headphone output, Line output, Connector for expression pedal, USB, DSP...
- 2.1-Channel sound system with subwoofer
- 2x Jack input for guitar
- Bass or microphone
Multi-effects pedal for bass with easy operation Easy to set up = simply brilliant! The worldwide phenomenal success of the ME-50 guitar multi-effects processor has proved that the new concept from BOSS really works: multi-effects devices with a rotary...
- The simplest operation set-up of all time - Rotary knobs for all settings!
- 23 Different effects in the best BOSS quality with new effects "Octave up", "Hi Band driver" and "Sound Hold"
- Built as an effect chain ( manual mode) with three on/off switches; can be switched to memory mode (with 24 memory locations)
Electric guitar effects pedal Delay, Waza Craft series, Controls for: Repeat Rate, Intensity and Echo, Analog circuit, Standard and Custom Mode, Delay time in standard mode: 20 - 300 ms, Delay time in custom mode: 20-600 ms, Input for...
- Waza Craft series
- Controls for: Repeat Rate, Intensity and Echo
Effect Pedal Twin pedal multitrack looper with real stereo in and out, 2 Synchronized stereo tracks with dedicated volume knobs and "track-select" buttons, Internal dynamic memory for up to 3 hours stereo recording, 99 internal memories for loops, Built-in...
- Twin pedal multitrack looper with real stereo in and out
- 2 Synchronized stereo tracks with dedicated volume knobs and "track-select" buttons
- Internal dynamic memory for up to 3 hours stereo recording
Bass Effect PedalEffects for bassists are always a bit tricky. Too much modulation impairs the directness and precision of the sound; moreover, normal guitar effects generally tend to cut the low frequencies of the signal, especially when the bass is...
- Through the low-pass filter, the chorus effect does not affect the low frequencies and the bass sound remains differentiated and does not mash
- Power consumption: 22mA
- Power supply with a 9 V battery or a 9 V DC power supply (coaxial connector - negative pole / terminal inside - not included in delivery, for example, see item 409939 for availability)
Multi Effect For Electric Guitar 108 Effect Types, 32 seconds looper, Up to 7 hours of operation time with batteries, 99 Presets, 99 user patches, 3 Footswitches, 1 expression pedal and 1 additional footswitch/expression pedal input, USB port for...
- 108 Effect Types
- 32 seconds looper
- Up to 7 hours of operation time with batteries
Desktop Loopstation For stage and studio, Suitable for e.g. DJs, beatboxers and singers, Operated with hands, Five stereo tracks with dedicated controls, Wide range of input and track effects, Memory for 99 phrases, each containing 5 tracks, External control...
- For stage and studio
- Suitable for e.g. DJs, beatboxers and singers
- Operated with hands
Super Octave Stomp Box This interesting effect has been known ever since Jimi Hendrix, and also the solo from Paranoid//Black Sabbath owes its unique sound to this stomp box. The Boss Octaver OC-3 adds a tone to the original...
- For bass and electric guitar with 3 different modes to choose from
- Drive mode with distortion for richer sound
- OC-2 mode 1 to 2 octaves
Stabilised switched-mode power supply 9V DC, 500 mA, Minus polarity on the inside, Inside: 2.1 mm, Outside: 5.5 mm, High-quality interference suppression coils in extra housing, Cable length: 205 cm, LED indicator, Weight: 142 g, Suitable for the following:...
- 9V DC
- 500 mA
- Minus polarity on the inside
Line Selector Foot Pedal Many musicians often eschew away from buying parts that "seem to sound like nothing" for years, forgetting how much such devices can actually make life easier for them. With the BOSS Line Selector,...
- To switch between effects routings
- Two line loops and six looping modes
- Can supply power to other Boss devices
Noise SuppressorThe BOSS NS-2 is a very effective noise gate, which was tailored to the needs of guitar and bass players. Unwanted hum, buzz and noise in short and longer pauses are completely suppressed - if desired only reduced. A...
- 6.3 mm Jack connectors: Input, output, return, send
- 9V DC in, 9V DC out
- Power supply with a 9 V battery or a 9 V DC power supply (coaxial connection - negative inside - not included, e.g. Art. 409939)
Offers include 20% British VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to the U.K. are 10 EUR (approx. £7), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping Costs and Delivery Times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany