Multi effect pedal
- 32-bit AD / DA
- 32-bit floating-point processor and 96 kHz sampling rate
- New BOSS DSP engine, specially developed for audio applications
- AIRD (Augmented Impulse Response Dynamics) brings BOSS's Tube Logic concept to a digital guitar processor
- Allows natural integration of external devices
- Extremely dynamically playable amplifiers
- Massive selection of effects including BOSS MDP effects such as DD-500, MD-500, RV-500
- Amplifiers and effects can be interconnected serially and in parallel
- Fast switching of patches with delay / reverb "carryover function"
- Innovative stomp box features
- Easy operation with a large display and 6 assignable switches
10 Footswitches, integrated freely assignable expression pedal and coloured LEDs
- High-resolution tuner in 2 display modes
- Mono or polyphonic mode of operation
- Jack output
- XLR sub output with independent AIRD selection
- Loop-in paths for external stereo or mono effects
- Supports external control via footswitch, expression pedal, MIDI, and USB
- Bluetooth for wireless editing of iOS and Android devices
- USB audio / MIDI interface for computer-based recording and editing
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 462 x 248 x 70 mm
- Weight: 3.6 kg
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 431115 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!