Boss Bass Pedals
7 results. Displaying items 1–7.
The prices shown include VAT. Free Shipping Over €149
Compare Added (Remove)
Effects Pedal Intelligent multiband compression, Intelligent circuit adapts the pitch and style of the game, resulting in a natural compression that preserves the fundamental bass sound, 18 Volt input electronics allow enough headroom for clear and powerful sounds without...
- Intelligent multiband compression
- Intelligent circuit adapts the pitch and style of the game, resulting in a natural compression that preserves the fundamental bass sound
- 18 Volt input electronics allow enough headroom for clear and powerful sounds without unwanted distortions
Bass Equaliser PedalWith the extremely wide frequency range from 50 Hz to 10 kHz the GEB-7 is suitable for all base types. With its 7 sliders for the frequencies 50 Hz, 120 Hz, 400 Hz, 500 Hz, 800 Hz, 4.5...
- 7-band graphic equaliser
- Specifically for the frequency range of the electric bass
- Since the frequency range is up to 50 Hz, the GEB-7 is also suitable for matching the bass of a double bass with pickup
Bass Effect Pedal Effects for bassists are always a bit tricky. Too much modulation impairs the directness and precision of the sound; moreover, normal guitar effects generally tend to cut the low frequencies of the signal, especially when the...
- Through the low-pass filter, the chorus effect does not affect the low frequencies and the bass sound remains differentiated and does not mash
- Power consumption: 22mA
- Power supply with a 9 V battery or a 9 V DC power supply (coaxial connector - negative pole / terminal inside - not included in delivery, for example, see item 409939 for availability)
Electric Bass Effects Pedal Overdrive, Controls: level/ blend, low, high and drive, 1 Input, 1 Output, 1 Line out (balanced DI out), "Adaptive distortion" - optimal distortion in any pitch, Matching power supply optional 409939 (not included)
- Controls: level/ blend, low, high and drive
- 1 Input
Effects Pedal for Electric Guitar & Bass Allows for latency-free playing of synthesizer sounds with the guitar, Polyphonic sound generation, 121 Sounds, Can be connected via a conventional 6.3 mm jack cable, Offers leads, pads, organs, basses and more,...
- Allows for latency-free playing of synthesizer sounds with the guitar
- Polyphonic sound generation
- 121 Sounds
Bass Limiter / Enhancer With the LMB-3, you can straighten the output levels of your pickups to get a consistent sound of your bass over the entire dynamic range. For the most accurate tuning, the LMB-3 has not only...
- Particularly flexible and versatile by Threshold and Ratio Control
- Controls: Pedal switch, LEVEL knob, ENHANCE knob RATIO control, THRESHOLD control
- Special Enhance control to reinforce transparency, Attack and brilliance of the bass sounds
Bass Synthesizer as an Effect Pedal 11 new or greatly improved sounds, For the finest synth basses, Sound 10 and 11 are now also polyphonic!, Input for an expression pedal (Roland EV-5) for manual control of the filter or...
- 11 new or greatly improved sounds
- For the finest synth basses
- Sound 10 and 11 are now also polyphonic!
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!