Boss DS-2 Distortion
Guitar Effects Pedal
The BOSS DS 2 is an enhanced version of the already classic of the genre, the DS 1. It delivers this time - in comparison to the legendary overdrive pedals from BOSS - a considerably rougher and more aggressive distortion, which is clearly oriented towards the British amp stack sound, yet still far away from the earlier rather toneless fuzz distortion of the past. In addition, the DS-2 has a second mode that enables yet more aggressive sounds. You can use both options live, as there is an extra jack for a foot switch with which to switch between modes. Extremely flexible!
- 2 Sound modes for a wide spectrum for distortion
- From distorted riff-rock via earthy rock sounds, up to to singing lead sounds
- Turbo mode can also be activated via an additional footswitch on the remote jack (Foot switch not included)
- Power consumption: 12 mA
- Powered with a 9V battery or a 9V DC power supply (coaxial connector - negative terminal inside - not included in delivery, e.g. Article Nr 409939)
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 73 x 129 x 59 mm
- Weight: 400 g
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.