Boss DD-500 Digital Delay
- Stereo sound in studio quality with 32 bit / 96 kHz
- 12 versatile delay programs ranging from vintage to modern for unlimited creative possibilities
- Unique real-time control with freely configurable parameters for built-in and external switches
- Graphic LCD display for easy intuitive operation while playing and editing
- Built-in phrase looper, MIDI, USB and more
- Maximum delay time: 10 seconds (depending on the delay mode)
- Loop time: 120 seconds (48 kHz / MONO)
- 198 patches
- Controls: Mode, Time / Value, E.Level, Tone, Mod Depth, Deedback
- 3 x Footswitch
- TRS-jack input for external switch or expression pedal
- Selection between "Buffer" or "True Bypass" (with relay)
- Power supply with 4 AA batteries or 9 V DC power supply (not included, matching power supply: Art.409939)
- Power consumption: 200 mA
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 170 x 138 x 62 mm
- Weight: 1 kg
|Delay Time||10 s|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include 20% UK VAT and are valid only whilst stocks last. Delivery to the UK costs 10 EUR (approx. £9), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for more on international delivery costs and times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 368490 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!