Dr. Beat MetronomeIt’s portable, reliable, and fun to use — the DB-30 helps musicians take their music to higher levels by offering a set of features that defies its diminutive size. Much more than just a simple timekeeper, this pocket-sized metronome can lay down a variety of rhythm patterns and time feels to practice along with, and it has a few timekeeping tricks up its sleeve as well.
Pick from a menu of nine rhythm types and 24 beat variations, including combinations of odd-time signatures and clave patterns for practicing Latin rhythms. Who says practice has to be painful? Put some extra spice and groove into your next practice session with the DB-30!
The DB-30 adds value with its smooth-flowing LCD needle for visual tempo assistance, and two bright LED lights that visually assist your practice. Other helpful functions include Tap Tempo for finding the right pulse fast, internal reference tones (12 semitones), Auto Power Off for optimizing battery life, and headphones jack so you won’t miss a beat, even in noisy environments.
- 24 beat variations for practicing simple or complex beats
- 9 Rhythms
- Tap Tempo button to quickly adjust tempo or analyze song tempo
- Large LCD display with lots of information and high-resolution metronome plus 2 LED indicators for the beat
- Voice function: Output of 12 halftones via the loudspeaker
- Small, light, handy and stable
- Very flat design due to lithium battery (included)
- Connection for a stereo headphone (Mini jack)
- "Auto Power Off" function
- Clip (for the music stand) and slot for a coin (for placing on a table)
- Tempo range: 30-250 bpm
|Adjustable time signature||Yes|
|Tempo||30 bpm – 250 bpm|
|Stepless adjustable Tempo||Yes|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.