Blackmagic Design UltraStudio HD Mini
Portable recording and playback solution with Thunderbolt 3
- Compact enough to take it anywhere and so powerful that it is also suitable for high-end projects
- Can record and play back all formats up to 1080p60, in full 10-bit YUV or up to 1080p / 30 and 2K DCI in 12-bit RGB
- HDMI output for monitoring on a large screen TV
- Dual SDI outputs for playback with fill and key signals
- Analogue audio and video inputs for digitising and archiving material from older analogue MAZs
- An optional Smart Panel with LCD can also be attached to view preview video, sound levels, time code and format information (Art.485905, not included in the scope of delivery)
- Thunderbolt 3 interface for transfer rates of up to 40 Gbit / s
- Thunderbolt 3 for bus-operated use
- 3G-SDI input and two 3G-SDI outputs for dual-link SDI as well as fill and key playback
- Aupports Level A and Level B 3G-SDI
- HDMI 1.4a output
- Y, Cb, Cr and NTSC / PAL input
- Two 1/4 "jacks for balanced analog audio
- Tri-sync and blackburst reference input
- RS422 connections for deck control
- Supports 16 embedded audio channels via SDI and 2 channels via HDMI
- Supports all SD and HD formats up to 1080p / 60 and 2K DCI 25p for 10-bit YUV
- Supports all SD and HD formats up to 1080p / 30 for 12-bit RGB
- Suitable for the Teranex mini rack tray (Art.485909, not included in the delivery) for installation in equipment racks
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 140 x 44 x 170 mm
- Weight: 0.61 kg
Note: Requires a computer equipped with Thunderbolt 3 USB-C port
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 491717 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!