Blackmagic Design Teranex Mini SDI - HDMI 12G
12G-SDI to HDMI Converter
- Supports all video formats including SD, HD, 6G and 12G-SDI
- Integrated down-converter for working with HDMI monitors, converts signals into the optimal format supported by this
- Removes audio signals from SDI and embeds them in balanced analogue or AES/EBU formats and timecode output
- Instant lock on HDMI output
- 33-Point LUT
- Perfect for using with HDMI TVs as SDI broadcast monitors and for connecting video projectors
- Multi-rate support: 270 MH, 1.5G, 3G, 6G and 12G
- Can be expanded with Blackmagic Design Teranex Mini Smart Panel (Article no. 485905, not included)
- SDI video inputs: 1x 12G-SDI SD/HD/2K/4K automatically switching
- SDI video outputs: 1x 12G-SDI loop-through output
- HDMI video outputs: 1x HDMI 2.0 Type A connector with support for 2160p/60
- Analogue audio outputs: 2 Channels of balanced analogue audio via XLR sockets (right XLR socket configurable for time code output)
- Digital audio outputs: 4 Channels of balanced 110 O digital audio via XLR sockets (right XLR socket configurable for time code output)
- Support for embedded audio: 8 Channels
- Updates and configuration: USB or Ethernet
- PoE+ capable
- Includes SD card with software and operating instructions
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 485838 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!