Blackmagic Design Mini Converter SDI to Audio
SDI Audio Converter
- To extract audio from any SDI sources in the formats SD and HD up to 1080p / 60
- Audio signals are transmitted via jack sockets as symmetrical analog audio or AES / EBU audio to devices such as mixers, analog MAZs, audio monitors or similar. spent
- 1 x SD, HD or 3G-SDI video input
- 1 x ALT-SDI video input that is automatically switched to if the main input fails
- 1 x SDI loop-through output
- 4 x Channels of balanced analog audio or 8 channels of digital AES / EBU audio
- Redundant SDI inputs with automatic switchover if the main SDI input fails
- Multi-rate support: Automatic detection of SD, HD and 3G-SDI
- With reclocking
- Power supply via +12 V DC universal power supply with plug
- Adapters suitable for all countries (included in delivery)
- Power consumption: 5.52 W.
- Operating voltage range: 12 - 15 V DC
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 92.27 x 23 x 114.83 mm
- Weight: 215 g
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 490327 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!