The dynamic moving coil microphone M 201 is suitable for professional use in radio, television and recording studios. Apart of that, it can equally well be used by orchestras and instrumentalists, if highest sound quality with optimal feedback suppression is desired.
The microphone is particularly suited for picking up drumming, acoustic guitar and banjo sounds. Many PA distributors opt for this microphone as a real "all-round" microphone, which can be used almost everywhere with success.
- For drums, piano, and string instruments
- Directional characteristic: Hyper-Cardioid
- Frequency range: 40 - 18,000 Hz
- Impedance: 200 Ω
- Sensitivity: 1.2 mV/ Pa (-58 dBV)
- Length: 160 mm
- Diameter: 24 mm
- Weight: 220 g
- Including microphone holder (MKV8), Windscreen Ws 101 and bag
This product is currently sold out
These are other customers' choices:
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.