Berklee Press Metal Bass Lines
Textbook for Electric Bass
- All the necessary techniques for metal bass
- By David Marvuglio
- Introduction of bass lines that are characteristic of different types of metal
- Etudes and exercises in notation and tabulature, starting with simple bass lines up to advanced topics
- Online audio tracks for download (access code is included in the book)
- ISBN: 978-0-87639-160-0
- 48 Pages
- Written in English
|Level Of Degree||Intermediate|
|Suitable For Children||No|
|Main Theme Blues||No|
|Main Theme Jazz||No|
|Main Theme Rock||Yes|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 368401 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!