Berklee Press Instrument Schools
9 results. Displaying items 1–9.
The prices shown include VAT. Free Shipping Over €149
Compare Added (Remove)
Music Book Learn the art of creating a solid fingerstyle funk bass groove, With 69 radio riffs, Develop your own funk lines, Learn the notes, scales and chords needed for funk bass lines, By Joe Santerre, Including CD, Written...
- Learn the art of creating a solid fingerstyle funk bass groove
- With 69 radio riffs
- Develop your own funk lines
Sheet Music Volume 1-3 A beginner's textbook for guitar, With scales, melodic studies, chords and arpeggios, Special exercises for both hands, Techniques for accompaniment, Language: English, By William Leavitt
- A beginner's textbook for guitar
- With scales, melodic studies, chords and arpeggios
- Special exercises for both hands
School of Electric Guitar From Joe Stump, Sweep pickings and arpeggios are among the most useful hard rock and shred techniques, The techniques can also be used in other styles, Studies and etudes that range from the basic aspects...
- From Joe Stump
- Sweep pickings and arpeggios are among the most useful hard rock and shred techniques
- The techniques can also be used in other styles
Textbook for Electric Bass All the necessary techniques for metal bass, By David Marvuglio, Introduction of bass lines that are characteristic of different types of metal, Etudes and exercises in notation and tabulature, starting with simple bass lines up...
- All the necessary techniques for metal bass
- By David Marvuglio
- Introduction of bass lines that are characteristic of different types of metal
Textbook for Guitar By Michael Williams, Classic blues rhythms, Blues solo techniques, In the style of blues greats like B.B. King, T-Bone Walker, Albert Collins, Robert Lockwood Jr., Jimmie Vaughan and others, In notation and tablature, Full band and...
- By Michael Williams
- Classic blues rhythms
- Blues solo techniques
Berklee Press Berklee Harp. This book has been specially designed to help harpists to improve their basic skills and develop their ability to improvise. Berklee Harp covers the basic chords, chord symbols and harmonic progressions used in a wide range...
Textbook for Jazz Swing Guitar An introduction to the diverse world of mainstream jazz for guitarists, 47 Lessons and études, For a comprehensive study and rapid progress, Focus: Harmonious sensitivity, grip safety, repertoire and stylistic nuances, Beautiful performance etudes...
- An introduction to the diverse world of mainstream jazz for guitarists
- 47 Lessons and études
- For a comprehensive study and rapid progress
Berklee Press A Modern Method For Violin Scales, von Rob Thomas, Jazz multi-instrumentalist Rob Thomas brings a fresh look at violin scales for the modern age, In this book cover Single-String Frames,Four-String Frames,Mode and Arpeggio Exercises, with Online Audio for...
Singing Book Improvise like an instrumentalist, Understand and apply jazz theory, Each lesson includes a musical concept of harmony, melody and rhythm, complementary skills such as conducting and analysing, and is supported by hands-on exercises, The accompanying audio tracks...
- Improvise like an instrumentalist
- Understand and apply jazz theory
- Each lesson includes a musical concept of harmony, melody and rhythm, complementary skills such as conducting and analysing, and is supported by hands-on exercises
Offers include 20% UK VAT and are valid only whilst stocks last. Delivery to the UK costs 10 EUR (approx. £9), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for more on international delivery costs and times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany