Behringer WASP Deluxe
Monophonic Analogue Synthesiser
- Authentic reproduction of the original "Wasp Deluxe" circuit with coordinated transistors and JFETs.
- Digital dual oscillator with sawtooth and pulse waveforms, adjustable pulse width and noise
- Analogue multimode filter with resonance and selectable characteristics: Low pass, high pass, band pass and notch
- LFO with 6 waveforms for pitch and filter modulation
- Can be used as a full Eurorack synthesiser voice (width: 70 HP)
- 2 Analogue envelopes for VCF and VCA
- 3.5 mm audio input for sound processing from external sources
- Polychain function for connecting up to 16 devices
- 3.5 mm jack outputs for oscillator 1 & 2
- Main out via 3.5 mm jack and 2x 6.3 mm jack (high and low level)
- Adjustable 3.5 mm headphone output
- MIDI In / Thru and USB-MIDI
- Dimensions: 87 x 374 x 136 mm
- Weight: 1.6 kg
- Power adapter included (12 V DC, 1000 mA)
|Sound Generation||Analog, Synthese|
|MIDI interface||1x In, 1x Out|
|Number of Analog Outputs||2|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 479441 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!