Analog Modeling PreampNow the coveted "unplugged" sound is super-favorable! You want the naturally warm and present sound of tube amplifiers? The ADI21 is an analog modeling preamp / effect pedal with direct recording output for acoustic guitars.
Its ultra-musical 3-band EQ with tune-able mid-range is ideal for simple feedback suppression and control of hard-sounding piezo pickups. A high input impedance ensures maximum signal repetition and dynamics. You can use the ADI21 either as a direct recording preamp with tubes / microphone simulation or as an active standard DI box. The output is designed as a 6.3 mm mono jack and as a balanced gold-plated XLR connector. A ground lift switch prevents problems with ground loops, the power supply is via a 9 volt battery or a DC adapter (not included).
- Stompbox with DI recording output for acoustic guitars
- Authentic tube and microphone modeling circuitry provides the natural warmth and presence, removed by microphone acoustic guitar in conjunction with a tube amp
- Ultra-musical 3-band EQ with swept mids for accurate feedback control and to eliminate the harsh harmonics of piezo pickups
- Dual DI mode for either direct recording output with tube / microphone simulation or standard active DI box
- Outputs on 6.3mm TS or balanced, gold-plated XLR connector
- Ground Lift switch
- Runs on 9 V battery or DC adapter (not included)