Semi-Modular Desktop Synthesiser
- Analogue signal path
- 2 VCOs with CEM3340 chips
- Continuous transition between 5 waveforms
- Paraphony mode for two-part sounds
- Multimode VCF with resonance
- 2 Analogue ADSR envelopes for VCF and VCA
- Flexible LFO with 5 waveforms and MIDI sync
- Analog BBD delay
- Noise generator
- Overdrive circuit
- 43 Control elements for direct access
- Jack matrix with 32 inputs, 24 outputs for enhanced sound and connectivity with other modular synthesisers & sequencers
- Can be used as a complete Eurorack synthesiser voice (width: 80 HP)
- MIDI In / Thru and USB-MIDI
- 6.3 mm audio input for sound processing from external sources
- 6.3 mm headphone output
- 6.3 mm line output
- Dimensions: 94 x 424 x 136 mm
- Weight: 2.0 kg
- Power adapter included (12 V DC, 1000 mA)
- Suitable protective cover: Article no. 477466 (not included)
- Suitable cases: Art.#480286, Art.483005 (both not included)
|Sound Generation||Analog, Synthese|
|MIDI interface||1x In, 1x Thru|
|Number of Analog Outputs||1|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 447870 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!