Behringer Model D
Analogue Desktop Synthesiser in Classic Design
- Analogue signal path (VCO mixer-VCF-VCA)
- 3 VCOs with 5 waveforms
- 24 dB ladder filter with resonance
- High pass / low pass modes
- Analogue LFO with rectangle / triangle waveforms
- Monophonic sound generation with polychain option for up to 16 voices
- Noise generator
- Overdrive circuit
- Semi-modular with 13 patch points
- 49 Control elements for direct access
- Can be used as a full Eurorack synthesiser voice (width: 70 HP)
- 3.5 mm audio input for sound processing from external sources
- 2 Line outputs (6.3 mm) with different levels
- 3.5 mm headphone output
- MIDI In / Thru and USB-MIDI
- Dimensions: 90 x 374 x 136 mm
- Weight: 1.7 kg
- Power adapter included (12 V DC, 1000 mA)
- Suitable case: Art.480288 (not included)
|Sound Generation||Analog, Synthese|
|MIDI interface||1x In, 1x Thru|
|Number of Analog Outputs||2|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 447871 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!