12 results. Displaying items 1–12.
The prices shown include VAT. Free Shipping Over €149
2 Balanced single-membrane studio condenser microphones Perfect for stereo recordings, Super-lightweight membrane for ultra-wide frequency response and highest sound quality, Ideal for acoustic instruments, As overhead microphones and for piano etc., Cardioid characteristic for excellent feedback suppression, Switchable high-pass...
- Perfect for stereo recordings
- Super-lightweight membrane for ultra-wide frequency response and highest sound quality
- Ideal for acoustic instruments
Double-Diaphragm Condenser MicrophoneDouble diaphragm condenser microphone with uncompromising sound quality and extensive features. The B-2 PRO has a slight 12kHz boost, which makes a sound source "more present". As a result, additional sound control is often avoidable, which would also...
- Professional 1 "double diaphragm condenser microphone for a high sound quality
- Ideal as the main and support microphone for studio and live applications
- Pressure gradient receiver with shockproof, gold vapor-filled double membrane
Small Diaphragm Condenser Microphone StereosetThese professional condenser microphones for the studio and live use have a comprehensive range of compact dimensions. They are available as a balanced pair and are thus ideally suited for stereo recording. The C-2 microphones are...
- 2 Professional condenser microphones.
- In pairs
Condenser large diaphragm microphone Polar pattern: Cardioid, Frequency range: 40 - 20,000 Hz, Sound pressure level: 136 dB SPL max, For Mac and PC, Incl. USB cable and stand adapter, Podifier software package, Juice, PodNova, Golden Ear and Audacity
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 40 - 20,000 Hz
- Sound pressure level: 136 dB SPL max
Small Mambrane Condenser Microphone With exchange capsule (1x cardioid and 1x omnidirectional), Gold-plated XLR connector, Accessories: clamp, wind shield, case, 48 V Phantom power required
- With exchange capsule (1x cardioid and 1x omnidirectional)
- Gold-plated XLR connector
- Accessories: clamp, wind shield, case
Studio Microphone Three selectable characteristics (omnidirectional, cardioid and figure eight), Requires 48V phantom power, Optional spider possible, article 234437
- Three selectable characteristics (omnidirectional, cardioid and figure eight)
- Requires 48V phantom power
- Optional spider possible, article 234437
Measurement MicrophonePerfect for use with the Behringer Ultracurve or almost any other analyzer. Precise electret condenser measurement microphone, Ultra linear frequency range for high measurement precision, Balanced omnidirectional polar pattern, Operatable with phantom power from +15 V...
- Precise electret condenser measurement microphone
- Ultra linear frequency range for high measurement precision
- Balanced omnidirectional polar pattern
Studio microphone Main and support microphone for studio and live applications, Transmission range 40 Hz - 20 kHz, Max. Sound pressure (1% THD @ 1 kHz) 136 dB, Impedance 100 ohms, Polar pattern: Cardioid, Transformerless FET input circuit, Requires...
- Main and support microphone for studio and live applications
- Transmission range 40 Hz - 20 kHz
- Max. Sound pressure (1% THD @ 1 kHz) 136 dB
Condenser Tube Microphone With hand-selected 12AX7 vacuum tube, Cardioid, Frequency response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz, Max. 130 dB SPL, dynamic range 110 dB, Pressure gradient receiver with shock-proof membrane, Switchable high-pass filter and switchable level reduction (-20 dB),...
- With hand-selected 12AX7 vacuum tube
- Frequency response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
containing: Behringer B2 Pro, the t.bone MS 180, the sssnake SM6BK
- Behringer B2 Pro
- the t.bone MS 180
- the sssnake SM6BK
Large-diaphragm condenser microphone 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency range, Cardioid, Roll-off attenuator switch, Phantom power (48V), Robust housing, 10 dB pad switch, Including spider and case
- 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency range
- Roll-off attenuator switch
containing: Behringer B1, the t.bone MS 180, the sssnake SM6BK
- Behringer B1
- the t.bone MS 180
- the sssnake SM6BK
Offers include 20% British VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to the U.K. are 10 EUR (approx. £7), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping Costs and Delivery Times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany