Behringer MIC100 Tube Ultragain
High-End Microphone/Line Tube Preamp
- For studio-, live- and hard disc recording applications
- UTC technology and hand-selected 12AX7 tube for an exceptionally warm sound with minimal noise
- Sound processing tool for virtually any sound source
- The ideal supplement for studio condenser microphones
- Provides a high-end DI-box for maximum signal purity
- Gives conventional digital recorders and sound cards the typical, warm sound character of tubes
- The dynamic limiter protects equipment from overload
- Phase reversal
- +48V Phantom power
- 20 dB Input attenuation for high flexibility
- Balanced in- and outputs: 6.3 mm Jack and gold XLR
- 8-Digit LED display
- High input gain range and high output level adjustment
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 64 x 135 x 135 mm
- Weight approx. 1 kg
- Incl. power supply
|Number of microphone inputs||1|
|External effect loops||No|
|Analogue Outputs||XLR, jack|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
|sales rank in this product group||41|
|sales unit||1 piece|
|available since||May 2003|
Compare Similar Items
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
Payment & Security
Contact & Service
ID: 162524 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!