Behringer Guitar/Bass Accessories
11 results. Displaying items 1–11.
The prices shown include VAT. Free Shipping Over €149
Compare Added (Remove)
Active DI Box XLR/ jack input, Jack link output, XLR output, With galvanic isolation, -20/ 40dB Pad (up to 3000 W), Operatable via battery (9V) or phantom (15-52 V), GND lift, Battery off switch, Rugged floor box with isolating...
- XLR/ jack input
- Jack link output
- XLR output
DI Box 6.3mm Jack and XLR connectors, Professional, active 4-channel DI box, Level converter
- 6.3mm Jack and XLR connectors
- Professional, active 4-channel DI box
- Level converter
Practical Effect Board For up to 12 effects, In robust plastic case with padded lid, Incl. 1.7 A power supply, Incl. all patch cables and electrical connector cables, Interior dimensions: 63 x 35 x 6 cm, Pedals not included
- For up to 12 effects
- In robust plastic case with padded lid
- Incl. 1.7 A power supply
Pedal Board For effects pedals with 9V DC power supply and patch cables, Suitable for up to 6 effects, Material: robust plastic, 1.7 A Power adapter, Incl. all jack patch cables and cable harness for power supply, Delivered without...
- For effects pedals with 9V DC power supply and patch cables
- Suitable for up to 6 effects
- Material: robust plastic
2-Channel Hum SuppressorDo not be fooled by the compact dimensions of this 2-channel hum suppressor because as a powerful problem solver, it should be in every rack! This handy device removes hum and noise quickly and reliably. The HD400 breaks...
- Simple, fast and reliable removal of hum and noise
- Safe and effective interruption of ground loops
- Automatic conversion of unbalanced to balanced signals
Active 2-Channel DI boxActive 2-Channel DI-Box / Splitter, with whose help signals with high impedance - e.g. from guitars and basses - can be connected directly to a mixer or recording system. The ULTRA-DI DI20 is a...
- Jack input
- XLR Out
- -20 / 40dB PAD (up to 3000 W)
Active Guitar DI Box With a speaker emulation developed by Juergen Rath 4x 12", Jack input, Direct link out, XLR out, Galvanic isolation, -20/ 40dB PAD (up to 3000 W), Operatable via battery (9V) or phantom power (15 -...
- With a speaker emulation developed by Juergen Rath 4x 12"
- Jack input
- Direct link out
8-Channel DI-Box with Optional Mains/Phantom Power Supply Servo balanced circuit for absolutely linear frequency response, Connection to amplifier outputs up to 3000 W possible, Ground lift, Switchable input attenuation, Installation size: 19", 1 U
- Servo balanced circuit for absolutely linear frequency response
- Connection to amplifier outputs up to 3000 W possible
- Ground lift
Passive Di-Balanced Box Direct connection of instruments to amplifiers and mixers, Allows long cable paths without loss of sound in the high frequency range, Jack input, Parallel output, Balanced XLR output ground lift switch solves typical problems with ground...
- Direct connection of instruments to amplifiers and mixers
- Allows long cable paths without loss of sound in the high frequency range
- Jack input
Direct Input BoxIt often happens that you want to connect certain sound sources straight to other audio gear, be it for a live performance or a studio session. The direct connection between audio equipment can quickly turn out to be...
- Jack input
- Parallel output
- Output impedance balanced
TunerThe TU300 allows you to easily tune your guitar and offers you extensive possibilities for studio and stage tuning. 7 different tuning modes, including regular, flat, double flat and chromatic modes, Display by single-digit LED display and...
- 7 different tuning modes, including regular, flat, double flat and chromatic modes
- Display by single-digit LED display and an 11-point stream meter
- Two additional directional LEDs indicate the required tuning direction
Offers include 20% UK VAT and are valid only whilst stocks last. Delivery to the UK costs 10 EUR (approx. £9), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for more on international delivery costs and times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany