With the CT100 almost every cable can be tested: XLR, jack mono and stereo (6.3 mm, 3.5 mm, TT), RCA connector and MIDI. Separate LEDs indicate, which input is connected to which output. LED indicators for shielding and phantom power are available as well. Next to the continuity test, the CT100 provides and intermittent test and a test tone generator.
- Micro-Processor-Controlled cable tester
- For XLR, mono- and stereo-jack (3.5 mm / 6.3 mm), TT, RCA and MIDI
- Detection and indication of intermittent contacts
- Test of phantom power and ground loops
- Build in test tone generator
- Battery operation with 2x 1,5 v AA batteries (Not included)
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
|sales rank in this product group||8|
|sales unit||1 piece|
|available since||October 2001|
Compare Similar Items
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.