Baton Rouge RR71TC/14 Red Copper Rust
- Type: Roundneck
- Resonator: Tri-Cone 6"
- Top, back and sides: bell bronze
- Neck: Sapele
- Fretboard: Pine by BlackwoodTek
- 19 Nickel-silver frets
- Neck-body transition at the 12th fret
- Nut width: 48 mm
- Scale: 650 mm
- Pickguard: Ufo Coverplate
- T-Bridge maple bridge
- Antique style machine heads
- Colour: Red Copper Rust
- Includes case
|Nut width in mm||48,00 mm|
This product is currently sold out
These are other customers' choices:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 462804 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!