Baton Rouge AR31C/ACE
Steel String Guitar
- Top: Solid Canadian cedar
- Back and sides: Flamed Okoume
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard and bridge: Ovangkol
- 20 Frets
- Nut and saddle: Nubone
- Ex-factory stringing: Elixir
- Bindings: Black ABS
- Die-cast machine heads in matte chrome with black buttons
- Scale length: 630 mm
- Nut width: 46 mm
- Pickup system: Baton Rouge BR-2P by
- Finish: Natural / Dark brown matte open pore
|Back And Sides||Okume|
|Nut width in mm||46,00 mm|
Offers include 20% UK VAT and are valid only whilst stocks last. Delivery to the UK costs 10 EUR (approx. £9), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for more on international delivery costs and times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 462642 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!