Baton Rouge AR21C/ACE
- Body shape: Grand auditorium with cutaway
- Solid top from Canadian cedar
- Back and sides are made from grained maple
- Mahogany neck
- Fretboard and bridge are made from ovangkol
- Black ABS binding
- 20 Frets
- Scale: 630 mm
- Nut width: 46 mm
- Nubone nut and saddle
- Strings: Elixir
- Pickup system: Baton Rouge BR-2.1P by Shadow
- Matte chrome diecast machine heads with black buttons
- Finish: matte open-pored
- Colour: Natural / Archaic Dark Brown
|Back And Sides||Maple|
|Nut width in mm||46,00 mm|
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 441956 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!