As of January 1st 2021, all prices shown on our UK website no longer include 20% VAT. For more information regarding VAT charges, handling fees and order value please click here.
Your Shopping Basket
Your shopping basket is empty at the moment.
Payment MethodsFurther information on payment security
You can pay at our checkout using the following payment methods: Bank Transfer, Credit/Debit Card, PayPal.
What Happens after You Have Ordered?
1. A Thomann representative will process your order and send a confirmation with the contact details and any further necessary information. During our normal hours of operation this may take a few hours. But remember, your order is being processed not by a computer but by a real living and breathing person.
2. Did you forget to order something? No problem - just make a new order, and as long as your original order hasn't yet been dispatched, there will be no extra delivery charges.
3. If there are any unforeseeable supply shortfalls, or if any items you have ordered have been sold out, we will send you a partial delivery of everything available at no extra cost. You can check your order status at any time in the customer centre.
4. As soon as your order has left our warehouse, you'll be notified by email, and if you like, also by text message.
5. When you receive your order, please check all items are complete, in full working order, and not transport damaged. If you're not 100% satisfied, please use our 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
Payment & Security
Contact & Service
© 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!