Audix TM-1 Plus
Test, Measurement and Recording Microphone
- Pre-polarised 6mm condenser capsule
- Transmission 20 Hz - 25 kHz (+/- 2 dB)
- Max SPL 140 dB
- For 18-52 V phantom power
- Output impedance 200 Ohm
- Dynamic range 112 dB
- Suitable for real time analyser, measurements, tests, room analysis software programs, ambient/room recording
- Housing made of precision machined nickel-plated brass housing
- Gold-plated XLR plug connector
- Length approx. 150 mm
- Elastic suspension (SMT-19)
- 1/2" Adapter for calibrator (TM1-CA) and individual sensitivity/calibration data file on CD
- Optional screw-on windshield (WS-TM1)
|sales rank in this product group||7|
|sales unit||1 piece|
|available since||February 2012|
Find Measurement Microphones
Compare Similar Items
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Do you like what you're seeing?
Shop and pay safely
Payment can be made safely and securely with PayPal, Credit Card or Bank Transfer.