Audix TM-1 Plus
Test, Measurement and Recording Microphone
- Pre-polarised 6mm condenser capsule
- Transmission 20 Hz - 25 kHz (+/- 2 dB)
- Max SPL 140 dB
- For 18-52 V phantom power
- Output impedance 200 Ohm
- Dynamic range 112 dB
- Suitable for real time analyser, measurements, tests, room analysis software programs, ambient/room recording
- Housing made of precision machined nickel-plated brass housing
- Gold-plated XLR plug connector
- Length approx. 150 mm
- Elastic suspension (SMT-19)
- 1/2" Adapter for calibrator (TM1-CA) and individual sensitivity/calibration data file on CD
- Optional screw-on windshield (WS-TM1)
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 278431 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!