Audix Microphones for Amplifiers
4 results. Displaying items 1–4.
The prices shown include VAT. Free Shipping Over €149
Audix i-5 - professional dynamic microphone for snare drum (top and bottom), cardioid, 50Hz-16kHz, 150ohm, 144dB max SPL. Also suitable for bongos, quinta etc. inc Carrycase and mic clip, including thread adaptor
Special microphone for bass drums The D6 is a dynamic microphone which is outstanding at reproducing especially low frequencies. Offering a frequency range from 30 Hz to 15 kHz, it is therefore ideally suited for recording kick drums, bass...
- Professional dynamic large diaphragm microphone
- Also suitable for electric basses, etc
- Cardioid polar patten
Special microphone For floor toms and bass drums, Professional dynamic microphone, Hypercardioid polar pattern, Frequency range: 38 - 19,000 Hz, Impedance: 200 Ohm, Maximum SPL: 144 dB, Also suitable for electric bass guitars
- For floor toms and bass drums
- Professional dynamic microphone
- Hypercardioid polar pattern
Drum microphone setLimited Edition Microphone Set consisting of: 1 x D6 limited Anniversary dynamic large diaphragm microphone particularly suitable for the removal of bass drum, 1 x i5 dynamic microphone for snare drum or guitar amplifiers,...
- 1 x D6 limited Anniversary dynamic large diaphragm microphone particularly suitable for the removal of bass drum
- 1 x i5 dynamic microphone for snare drum or guitar amplifiers
- 1 x OM2 dynamic vocal microphone
Offers include 20% British VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to the U.K. are 10 EUR (approx. £7), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping Costs and Delivery Times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany