Media DI Box for Laptop, PC, CD, DVD
- Suitable for uncomplicated balancing, potential separation and interference-free transmission of modern media devices such as laptops, stationary PCs, CD and DVD players to professional sound systems
- Stereo signals are mono-summed in the integrated circuit and are available in the best quality without hum
- Jack and RCA inputs (L / R)
- High-quality high-end transformer
- High bandwidth and best insulation
- Excellent output balance
- High level
- Antimagnetic shielding
- Compact, sturdy aluminium housing
- Ratio: 10: 1
- Inputs: 6.3 mm jack and RCA
- Outputs: 6.3 mm jack Link Out, XLR balanced
- Frequency response: 10 Hz - 50 kHz ± 3dB at +20 dB input level, 15 Hz - 50 kHz ± 3dB at +30 dB input level Relative to 2.2k? Terminating resistor and 3.3 nF load (= 50 m multicore)
- Insulation capacity of the transformer: 1,500 VAC @ 50 Hz 1min
- Output balance according to IEC:> 120 dB @ 50 Hz,> 90 dB @ 10 kHz
- Measurements (W x H x D): 40 x 50 x 100 mm
- Weight: 330 g
- Handmade in Germany
|Active / Passive||Passive|
|Powered by battery||No|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 321276 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!