Passive 2 Channel DI box
- For balancing and adjusting unbalanced instruments and devices
- High-quality high-end transformers
- High bandwidth and maximum insulation
- Very good output balanced
- High level stability
- Antimagnetic shielding
- Robust aluminum housing
- Transmission ratio: 10: 1
- Inputs: 6.3 mm jack and RCA
- Outputs: 6.3 mm jack Link Out, XLR balanced
- Frequency response: 10 Hz - 30 kHz +/- 3 dB at +20 dB input level, 15 Hz - 30 kHz +/- 3 dB at +30 dB input level relative to 2.2 kOhm terminating resistor and 3.3 nF load (= 50 m multicore)
- Insulation capacity of the transformer: 1,500 VAC at 50 Hz 1min
- Output balance ccording to IEC:> 120 dB at 50 Hz,> 90 dB at 10 kHz
- Dimensions (W x H x T): 80 x 50 x 100 mm
- Weight: 470 g
- Handmade in Germany
|Active / Passive||Passive|
|Powered by battery||No|
Offers include 20% UK VAT and are valid only whilst stocks last. Delivery to the UK costs 10 EUR (approx. £9), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for more on international delivery costs and times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 321275 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!