Audio-Technica MB 2k
Dynamic Instrument Microphone
- Directional characteristic: Hypercardioid
- Frequency range: 60 - 14,000 Hz
- Impedance: 600 Ohm
- Affordable beginners' microphone for amplified and acoustic instruments
- Carefully selected frequency range for optimal sound reproduction
- Dynamic element arrangement with directional effect
- Robust metal casing
- Hi-ENERGY® neodymium magnet for improved output and transient response
- The soft touch surface reduces mechanical noise
- Silent switching on and off via Magnalock™ switch
- Gold-plated XLR connectors with corrosion resistant contacts
- Microphone holder and bag included
- Ideal for snare and amp miking
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include 20% UK VAT and are valid only whilst stocks last. Delivery to the UK costs 10 EUR (approx. £9), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for more on international delivery costs and times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 192611 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!