Audio-Technica AT 8031
Condenser speaking and vocal microphone
- Especially suitable for interviews, piano and strings
- Extremely high sound fidelity
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Frequency range: 30 - 20,000 Hz
- Switchable lowcut at 80 Hz
- Operation with 11-52 V phantom power or 1.5V AA battery
- SPL: 137 dB max
- Dimensions: 193 mm length x 50.3 mm head diameter
- Incl. AT8045a stand adapter, threaded adapter, AT8114 windscreen, AA battery and case
Offers include 20% UK VAT and are valid only whilst stocks last. Delivery to the UK costs 10 EUR (approx. £9), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for more on international delivery costs and times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 252027 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!