Audio-Technica AT 2031
Small Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
- Especially suitable for recording stringed instruments such as violin, cello, guitar, harp and piano in studio and live
- Fixed-charge back conductor with permanently charged condenser
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- 20 - 20,000 Hz with a slight treble boost
- Enormously low inherent noise (17 dB SPL)
- 141 dB max. SPL
- 85 Ω
- Switchable low-cut filter at 150 Hz
- 48V Phantom power required
- Weight: 134 g
- Dimensions: 143 x 21 mm
- Incl. AT8405a stand clamp
- Windscreen and microphone case
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 272079 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!