High-End Condenser Microphone with a Large Diaphragm
- The large diaphragm microphone in a class of its own
- Four-part rectangular element
- 4 Matched ultra-thin diaphragms
- Directional characteristic: Cardioid
- Frequency response: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Impedance: 50 Ohm
- Max. SPL (sound pressure level): 142 dB
- Self noise: 5 dB SPL
- Dynamic range: 137 dB 1 kHz @ max SPL
- 48 V Phantom power
- Aluminium housing
- Length: 165.3 mm
- Max. diameter: 57 mm
- Includes a AT8480 microphone shock mount for 5/8 threaded stands and transport packaging
15-Year manufacturer warranty if you register the product at audio-technica.com within 30 days of purchase.
Switchable Polar Pattern No
Low Cut No
shockmount included Yes
USB Microphone No
Item number 305477
Do you like what you're seeing?
Shop and pay safely
Payment can be made safely and securely with PayPal, Credit Card or Bank Transfer.