High-End Condenser Microphone with a Large Diaphragm
- The large diaphragm microphone in a class of its own
- Four-part rectangular element
- 4 Matched ultra-thin diaphragms
- Directional characteristic: Cardioid
- Frequency response: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Impedance: 50 Ohm
- Max. SPL (sound pressure level): 142 dB
- Self noise: 5 dB SPL
- Dynamic range: 137 dB 1 kHz @ max SPL
- 48 V Phantom power
- Aluminium housing
- Length: 165.3 mm
- Max. diameter: 57 mm
- Includes a AT8480 microphone shock mount for 5/8 threaded stands and transport packaging
15-Year manufacturer warranty if you register the product at audio-technica.com within 30 days of purchase.
|Switchable Polar Pattern||No|
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 305477 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!