- 16 mm diaphragm
- Cardioid characteristic
- Frequency range: 20 - 20000 Hz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 74 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Dynamic range: 124 dB (typical), 1 kHz max. SPL
- Sensitivity: 7 dB (14.1mV) re1V at 1Pa
- Impedance 100 Ohm
- Max. SPL: 144 dB (1kHz, 1% THD)
- Requires 48V phantom power
- Dimensions 162 x 52 mm
- Weight 345 g
- Incl. mount and pouch
|Switchable Polar Pattern||No|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
|sales rank in this product group||9|
|sales unit||1 piece|
|available since||November 2005|
Find Large Diaphragm Microphones
Compare Similar Items
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
Payment & Security
Contact & Service
ID: 186943 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!