Audio-Technica Microphones for Amplifiers
5 results. Displaying items 1–5.
The prices shown include VAT. Free Shipping Over €149
Condenser Instrument Microphone Polar pattern: Cardioid, Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 Hz, Bass roll-off: 80 Hz / 12 dB / Octave, Impedance: 100 Ohm, Sound pressure: 148 dB max SPL (158 dB max SPL with 10 dB pad), High-pass...
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Bass roll-off: 80 Hz / 12 dB / Octave
Dynamic Microphone Purpose-made solution for instrument pickup (guitars, snare drums and other percussion instruments), Hyper-cardioid directional characteristics reduce the sensitivity to lateral and rear sound sources, thus improving isolation of the desired sound source, High performance for professional use,...
- Purpose-made solution for instrument pickup (guitars, snare drums and other percussion instruments)
- Hyper-cardioid directional characteristics reduce the sensitivity to lateral and rear sound sources, thus improving isolation of the desired sound source
- High performance for professional use
Dynamic Instrument Microphone Directional characteristic: Hypercardioid, Frequency range: 60 - 14,000 Hz, Impedance: 600 Ohm, Affordable beginners' microphone for amplified and acoustic instruments, Carefully selected frequency range for optimal sound reproduction, Dynamic element arrangement with directional effect, Robust metal...
- Directional characteristic: Hypercardioid
- Frequency range: 60 - 14,000 Hz
- Impedance: 600 Ohm
Dynamic Instrument Microphone For guitar amplifiers, brass, drums and percussion, Directional characteristics: Cardioid, Frequency range: 60 - 20,000 Hz, Switchable high-cut filter at 6 KHz, Sensitivity: -57 DB (1.3 mV/Pa), Impedance: 250 Ω, Robust metal chassis, Dimensions: 95.6 x...
- For guitar amplifiers, brass, drums and percussion
- Directional characteristics: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 60 - 20,000 Hz
Dynamic MicrophoneLow-cost dynamic microphone, which is particularly suitable for the recording of bass drums due to its sound pressure resistance and its frequency response. In contrast to special bass drum mics, the frequency response of the capsule is not cut...
- Application e.g. Bass drum, toms, trombone
- Polar pattern: hypercardioid
Offers include 20% British VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to the U.K. are 10 EUR (approx. £7), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping Costs and Delivery Times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany