Class A Microphone Preamp and A/D Converter with 8 Channels
- Two "retro channels" with dual stage saturation - HMX & IRON
- Two JFET DI inputs
- High-quality 118 dB Burr Brown A/D converter
- XLR/ Jack combined sockets
- Microphone Gain: 0 - 70 dB
- -15 dB Pad per channel
- Sample rate: 44.1 - 96 kHz
- 48 V Phantom power for all inputs
- Word clock input
- ADAT Out with SMUX
- Analogue outputs via DB25
- Aluminum buttons
- Fanless, built-in universal power supply (90-264 V)
- 19"/ 1 U
- Robust metal chassis
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 483 x 286.5 x 44 mm
- Weight: 4.5 kg
- Incl. license for extensive Audient ARC download software package (license after product registration); the download package contains products from the following companies: Eventide, Steinberg, LANDR and Producertech - Audient is responsible for the validity and scope of the software package.
|Number of microphone inputs||8|
|External effect loops||No|
|Analogue Outputs||Sub-D 25-pol|
|sales rank in this product group||16|
|sales unit||1 piece|
|available since||October 2015|
Compare Similar Items
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Do you like what you're seeing?
Shop and pay safely
Payment can be made safely and securely with PayPal, Credit Card or Bank Transfer.