Class A Microphone Preamp and A/D Converter with 8 Channels
- Two "retro channels" with dual stage saturation - HMX & IRON
- Two JFET DI inputs
- High-quality 118 dB Burr Brown A/D converter
- XLR/ Jack combined sockets
- Microphone Gain: 0 - 70 dB
- -15 dB Pad per channel
- Sample rate: 44.1 - 96 kHz
- 48 V Phantom power for all inputs
- Word clock input
- ADAT Out with SMUX
- Analogue outputs via DB25
- Aluminum buttons
- Fanless, built-in universal power supply (90-264 V)
- 19"/ 1 U
- Robust metal chassis
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 483 x 286.5 x 44 mm
- Weight: 4.5 kg
- Incl. license for extensive Audient ARC download software package (license after product registration); the download package contains products from the following companies: Eventide, Steinberg, LANDR and Producertech - Audient is responsible for the validity and scope of the software package.
|Number of microphone inputs||8|
|External effect loops||No|
|Analogue Outputs||Sub-D 25-pol|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 362463 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!