Virtual-analogue wavetable synthesiser
- Pigments uses two parallel sound strings with selectable "Virtual Analogue triple oscillator engine" or "Complex Wavetable engine"
- Two filter sections with classic filters from the Arturia V-Collection and modern new developments
- Complex modulation matrix
- Numerous modulation sources, such as 3 envelopes, 3 LFOs, 3 complex function generators, sample & hold, random generator and definable macros
- Polyrhythmic sequencer and arpeggiator
- Effect section with 13 different effects
- Clear graphical user interface
- Supported formats: VST2 / VST3 / AU / AAXnative
- System requirements: from Win7 (64 bit), from Mac OSX 10.10, 2.5 GHz multicore CPU, 4 GB RAM, Internet connection
|Single/Bundle article||Los artikel|
|Beat production / Drum machines||No|
|Cinematic / Effects||No|
|Chorus / Vocals||No|
|Drums / Percussion||No|
|Ethno / Folk||No|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include 20% UK VAT and are valid only whilst stocks last. Delivery to the UK costs 10 EUR (approx. £9), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for more on international delivery costs and times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 456549 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!