Applied Acoustics Systems String Studio VS-3
Virtual String Modelling Synthesiser
- Based on physical modeling with numerous editing options
- Two-time multi-timbral sound generation for stacks or split sounds
- Two MIDI-controlled performance modulators per layer
- Edit features like string properties and style, body shape and size
- Filter with envelope and LFO and much more
- Supports the Scale File Format for Microtunings
- Programmable pattern arpeggiator
- Clear user interface
- Over 800 ready-to-play presets
- Integrated limiter
- Numerous effects like compressor, EQ, delay, distortion, chorus, flanger, wah-wah, reverb etc.
- Download size only 92 MB
- License validity: perpetual
- Copy Protection: Online Activation
- Simultaneous Activations: 2
- Windows: from 10 (64-Bit)
- Mac OS (64 Bit): from 10.11
- CPU min.: Intel Core i5
- RAM min.: 0,5 GB
- add. System requirements: none
- AAX native 64-Bit
- AU 64-Bit
- VST2 64-Bit
- VST3 64-Bit
|Single/Bundle article||Los artikel|
|Beat production / Drum machines||No|
|Cinematic / Effects||Yes|
|Chorus / Vocals||No|
|Drums / Percussion||No|
|Ethno / Folk||Yes|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 455782 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!