Ape Labs Track maxi White
3-Phase Track System Light
- Object light for 3-phase rail systems (adapter GLOBAL trac)
- The LED of the fixture can be controlled independently or synced to match with other ape labs lights. Just like the rest of the ApeLight series, this fixture can be controlled with the 2.4GHz ApeRemote or via DMX with the W-Ape.
- The built-in wide-range power supply (100-240 V 50/60 Hz) can be connected directly to the electrical outlet
- Switching on and off is usually done via the light switch
- Dimming, static colors, auto programs, speed, sound active, and grouping can all be controlled with the ApeRemote
- The last setting after disconnecting the AC power is remembered.
- All Ape Labs fixtures automatically receive and repeat wireless signal to any other Ape Labs fixture within a 30 m radius.
- To exclude foreign control signals from other ape labs luminaires or remote controls, pairing is also possible
- The built-in 10 degree optics produce a pleasant beam angle of the light to set excellent colour accents while highlighting and illuminating walls and spaces
- On each of the light exit sides, under the ape labs logo, there is a touch sensor for DMX or group settings
- Incl. 1 x Track maxi, 1 x 3-phase rail adapter (GLOBAL trac)
- LED Type: 3 X 15 W RGBW LEDs
- Beam angle: 10°
- Auto, Sound and DMX mode
- Number of DMX channels: 3/4/8
- Built-in power supply (MEAN WELL) 100-240 VAC ~ 0.5 A
- IP 42 - for indoor use
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 19 x 12 x 10.8 cm
- Weight: 0.55 kg
- Cabinet colour: White
Note: To control one or more lights, an ape labs 2.4 GHz remote control (available under Article Nr 386624) or the W-APE wireless DMX transceiver (DMX 512, Article Nr 386621) is required. Remote control and W-APE wireless DMX are not included.
|Construction Type||Flat PAR|
|Number of LEDs||3|
|power of the single LED||15 W|
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.