- Fully programmable 3-channel digital amplifier with convections cooling
- Internal DSP
- Fully parametric 4-band equaliser
- RS232 Control
- All main functions
- Power (program) per channel (L/R amplifier): 367 W at 4 ohms
- Power top channels: 2x 530 W at 2.7 ohms
- Power sub channel: 1350 W at 2 ohms
- Integrierted programmable SPL limiter / limiter leveller
- Volume control via external potentiometer is possible
- Input channels: 2x Balanced XLR-m, 2x balanced XLR-f, 2x balanced Euroblock
- Input sensitivity: 0 dBV/1V
- Frequency ranfe: 10 - 24 kHz +0/-3 dB
- Internal DSP: Compressor/limiter, crossover, subwoofer phase, fully parametric 4-band EQ, auto loudness
- Speaker delay, configuration assistant for Apart speaker
- Crossover: Linkwitz-Riley and Butterworth characteristics
- 12 Up to 48 dB/oct or 6 dB/oct first order filter
- Subsonic filter: 48 dB/Okt, between 10 and 80 Hz, defeatable
- Protected circuit design: Short circuit, overheating, DC, AC and DC under- and overvoltage
- Channel separation: <80 dB @ 1 kHz
- Damping factor: < 400 all channels
- Circuit design: Class-D
- Dimensions (BxWxD): 483 x 89 x 380 mm
- Weight: 16 kg
|Output power at 100 V||0 W|
|Rack Units||2 U|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 268357 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!