Antelope Isochrone DA
Clock Distributor with De-Jitter Function
As digital technology proliferates, clock distribution has become more critical than ever. With the DA, technology that can do more than just distribute clock signals in a digital studio is now available. Via re-clocking and practically jitter-free regeneration of clock signals, the digital synchronisation and the audio quality in the studio are significantly improved. The Isochrone DA was created to benefit any studio, not just ones that need more clock outputs.
- This new generation of the previous clock signal allows the distribution of a signal that is better than its source.
- Jitter Management Module
- DDS-based "acoustically focussed clocking" (AFC)
- Wide-reaching frequency support from 30 Hz to 200 kHz
- Standby support: Continues even in case of a drop out of the external clock.
- Of the eight word clock outputs, two (7/8) support different formats
- 4 AES/EBU outputs
- 2 S/PDIF outputs
- 2 Word clock outputs
- AES/EBU input with "buffered" audio pass through
- Superclock support for Digidesign Pro-Tools systems.
- Large, accurate display for displaying sample frequencies with brightness control.
- 110-240V AC power supply unit
- Design: 19" / 1 RU
- Antelope Synchronizers / Clock Generators at a glance
- display Synchronizers / Clock Generators in price range 750 € - 1250 €
- go to product group Synchronizers / Clock Generators
- go to product group Studio and Recording Equipment
- show manufacturer details for Antelope
- Antelope Studio and Recording Equipment at a glance
- printer friendly version of this page