Antelope Digital Converters
4 results. Displaying items 1–4.
The prices shown include VAT. Free Shipping Over €149
32x32 Thunderbolt /USB/MADI interface with vintage FX 32 Analog channels with 24-bit / 192kHz, Hardware-based vintage effects, Stereo monitor output with mastering quality (129 dB signal-to-noise ratio), Software mixer with integrated reverb, Antelope 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking, Low latency...
- 32 Analog channels with 24-bit / 192kHz
- Hardware-based vintage effects
- Stereo monitor output with mastering quality (129 dB signal-to-noise ratio)
Portable Thunderbolt and USB audio interface with onboard FPGA realtime effects 12 class A mic preamps with phantom power, 8 mic-/ line inputs, 4 mic-/line-/ instrument inputs, 2 monitor outputs, 8 Line outputs for DB25, ADAT, S/PDIF, 2 Re-Amp...
- 12 class A mic preamps with phantom power
- 8 mic-/ line inputs
- 4 mic-/line-/ instrument inputs
AD / DA 2-channel converter and master clock A/D converter with optimised overload handling, D/A converter with dual DAC architecture, Quality headphone amplifier with a dedicated D/A converter, Relay-based analog volume control for precise monitoring, Master Clock with 4th...
- A/D converter with optimised overload handling
- D/A converter with dual DAC architecture
- Quality headphone amplifier with a dedicated D/A converter
Offers include 20% British VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to the U.K. are 10 EUR (approx. £7), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping Costs and Delivery Times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany