AMT TC-3 Tubecake
Effects PedalThe AMT has recently brought some truly impressive pedals with tube preamps and distortions.
The Tubecake is possibly the smallest power amplifier on the market, practically designed as a complement to the above-mentioned pedals that are around now. 3 watts in pedal form; adjustable in volume, presence and resonance (the low frequencies as a power amplifier can be adjusted here).
The point of the pedal is to not have to sacrifice the total dynamic power of a tube amp even when playing at low volumes (when recording, practicing at home or in small clubs, etc.). That is exactly what the Tubecake impressively masters.
Any 8-ohm cabinet can be connected. And by the way: 3 watts is not exactly quiet ....
- Tubecake 3 watt guitar amp in effect pedal size
- Tube simulation
- Controls for volume, presence and resonance
- Guitar input
- 8 ohm speakers output
- Power supply: 18V DC (not included here)
|External FX Loop||No|
- display Solid-State Guitar Heads in price range 120 € - 160 €
- go to product group Solid-State Guitar Heads
- go to product group Amplifier Heads for Guitar
- go to product group Amplifiers for Electric Guitars
- go to product group Guitars and Basses
- show manufacturer details for AMT
- AMT Guitars and Basses at a glance
- printer friendly version of this page