Amptweaker TightFuzz - Silicon
- Switchable silicon / germanium transistor circuit
- Flexible vintage fuzz sounds
- "Electric Guitar input impedance" - works well for all effects pedals
- Integrated switchable effect loop
- LED illuminated controls (when using mains adapters)
- Magnetic battery compartment cover for easy access to the battery
- True bypass
- Controls for Tight, Gain, Tone and Volume
- 3-Way EQ switch: 60's / 70's / Now
- Edge switch for smoother high-frequency spectrum
- Germanium / silicon switch
- Recessed EFX loop switch (pre / post)
- Battery switch for disconnecting the battery when using mains adapter
- Bypass footswitch
- Status LED
- Metal housing
- 6.3 mm Mono jack input / output
- 6.3 mm Mono jack send / return
- Power supply with 9 V battery or 9 - 18 V DC power supply (2.1 mm x 5.5 mm coaxial connection, polarity (-) inside, not included)
- Power consumption: 11 mA with battery / 26 mA at 9 V / 45 mA at 18 V with mains adapter
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 93 x 127 x 51 mm
- Weight: 900 g
- Handmade in USA
Note: Register your purchase at www.w-distribution.de/Warranty for an extended warranty of 4 years.
Offers include 20% UK VAT and are valid only whilst stocks last. Delivery to the UK costs 10 EUR (approx. £9), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for more on international delivery costs and times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 435064 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!