AMA Verlag Swag-Drumming Vol.2
School for Drummers
- Part 2 of the Swag-Drumming series.
- By Jan "Stix" Pfennig and Jacob Przemus
- Hip-Hop groove concepts in fifths and sevenths with in-between feel
- ISBN 978-3-89922-234-0, Publishing No. AMA 610460
- 64 Pages
- In German language
- Includes MP3-CD with Play-Along recordings
- Quintolically played paradiddle grooves, hand-to-hand grooves or extended hi-hat grooves
- Halftime Beats - R 'n' B grooves, dubstep, grime or trap
|Level Of Difficulty||Intermediate|
|Main Theme Jazz||No|
|Main Theme Rock/Metal||No|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 433828 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!