Alesis MultiMix 8 USB FX
- With 8 channels and microphone-, line- as well as guitar inputs
- 16-bit, 44.1 / 48 kHz stereo USB output makes for easy recording and playback from your computer
- XLR inputs with gain control, switchable low cut filters, and 48V phantom power
- 6.3 mm Jack inputs to connect instruments
- Hi-Z input to connect directly with electric guitars and passive electric basses
- 3-Band EQ with semi-parametric mids for channels 1 and 2
- 3-Band EQ for channels 3 and 4, 2-Band EQ for channels 5 – 8
- Integrated DSP effects processor with footswitch bypass and AUX-path for external effects processors
- Multicoloured LED level meter for visual feedback
- Main- and headphone outputs with independent volume control
- Plug-and-Play USB connection for Mac and PC, no driver installation is required, the MultiMix 8 USB FX enables bidirectional master stereo signal to the computer and also drives the stereo signal back
- Incl. USB cable, power supply and software (Cubase LE), and a quick start guide
- Dimensions (WTH): 275 x 285 x 80 mm
- Weight: 2.2 kg
|Incl. Effects Unit||Yes|
|19" Rack Compatible||No|
|Integrated Power Supply||No|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include 20% UK VAT and are valid only whilst stocks last. Delivery to the UK costs 10 EUR (approx. £9), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for more on international delivery costs and times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 253719 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!