AKG PW45 Presenter Set Band M
UHF Wireless System
- With pocket transmitter and CK 99 L lavalier microphone
- Switchable frequencies im frequency range M 826 - 831 MHz (Duplex-Gap)
- Up to 6 systems parallel
- 9.5Â" Diversity-receiver with integrated antennae
- Adjustable output volume
- XLR out
- Pocket transmitter operating with 1x AA battery or accumulator
- Noiseless switch on the transmitter
- Incl. power supply, CK 99 L lavalier microphone and 1x AA battery
Many frequencies used today in our current UHF Wireless Systems were given for the use of mobile services (LTE). The operation of conventional UHF wireless systems in these frequency ranges is not, or only partly allowed. This change is referred to in the industry as digital dividend. In Germany for example the digital change-over will be on the 31.12.2015
Fortunately, most systems are currently available in the UHF frequency ranges and multiple systems with our Thomann frequency tool, so you can see in which frequencies the selected products are allowed and whether they may continue to be used freely without extra costs or registration.
Incidentally, modern wireless systems that transmit over the wireless frequencies of WIFI networks are not affected by the digital dividend. Please refer to the notes in our product descriptions.
Information on the supported frequency ranges
Here you can see which frequencies are supported by this wireless system and the countries in which these frequencies are allowed in the future for wireless applications.
- AKG Wireless Microphones with Lapell Microphones at a glance
- display Wireless Microphones with Lapell Microphones in price range 200 € - 300 €
- go to product group Wireless Microphones with Lapell Microphones
- go to product group Wireless Microphones
- go to product group Microphones
- show manufacturer details for AKG
- AKG Microphones at a glance
- printer friendly version of this page