AKG LC 617 MD Tan
Condenser minilavalier microphone
- Linear frequency response
- Effective suppression of interference by mobile phones, etc.
- Characteristics: Omnidirectional
- Frequency range: 20 - 20000 Hz
- Transmission factor: 7 mV / Pa
- Boundary sound pressure level: 115 dB
- Impedance: 200 ohms
- MicroDot connection
- Dimensions capsule: 19 x 8.5 mm
- Weight: 5.3 g (including cable)
- Colour: Beige
- Includes 3-pin TQG adapter suitable for AKG radio systems
|Incl. Phantom Adaptor||No|
Offers include 20% UK VAT and are valid only whilst stocks last. Delivery to the UK costs 10 EUR (approx. £9), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for more on international delivery costs and times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 428837 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!