AKG K-271 MKII
- Nominal impedance: 55 Ohm
- Nominal power capacity: 200 mW
- Frequency range: 16 - 28,000 Hz
- Peak SPL: 104 dB/V
- Detachable cable, one-sided cable connector
- Self-adjusting headband
- auto-mute switch in the headband
- Straight 3 m cable with 3.5 mm jack
- 5 m coiled cable with 3.5 mm jack
- Weight with cable: 295 g
- Weight without cable: 239 g
- Includes: Screw-in 6.3 mm jack adaptor and one pair of Velour ear pads
|Frequency range||16 Hz – 28000 Hz|
|sales rank in this product group||17|
|sales unit||1 piece|
|available since||March 2008|
Find Studio Headphones
Compare Similar Items
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
Payment & Security
Contact & Service
ID: 206951 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!