AKG D 230
Dynamic Reporter MicrophoneThis rugged ENG (electronic news gathering) reporter microphone operates on the dynamic principle with a high sensitivity to ensure the necessary assertiveness in the hard news business.
The extended shaft allows easy placement of station flags without typical handling problems. The all-metal housing is particularly resistant. The non-reflective surface remains unobstrusive when working with camera.
- Reporter microphone with omnidirectional polar pattern
- Rugged metal housing
- Long shaft for easy handling
- Built-in windshield
- Reflection-free dark gray surface
- Frequency range: 40 - 20,000 Hz
- Idle transmission factor: 2.5 mV/Pa (-52 dBV)
- Electrical impedance: 320 Ohm
- Recommended load impedance: > 1000 Ohm
- Connector 3-pin XLR
- Dimensions: 50 x 218 mm
- Weight: 225 g
Offers include 20% British VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to the U.K. are 10 EUR (approx. £7), free shipping on orders above 199 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany